Welcome To Sunflowers Blog



Hi there & welcome to my brand new blog. I hope you will find something of interest here, please feel free to take a look around and leave a comment. If you have any ideas for crafting that you would like to mention then please do so.

Sunflower

Monday 7 November 2011

My First Blog

Hi there fellow crafty persons and welcome to my first posting. My current creative workings involve making christmas tree decorations out of craft felt. I have various shapes which I have cut, these include:

Christmas Trees
Baubles
Christmas Puddings
Candy Canes
Stars
Holly Leaves

From these shapes, with the help of a little needle & thread, together with some other little bits of coloured craft felt I am attemting to create a festive delight which will give any little old christmas tree a bit of that homespun feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment