Welcome To Sunflowers Blog



Hi there & welcome to my brand new blog. I hope you will find something of interest here, please feel free to take a look around and leave a comment. If you have any ideas for crafting that you would like to mention then please do so.

Sunflower

Tuesday 8 November 2011

POPPIES

I will be running Cubs tonight, I am the Akela, and I will be talking to the boys about Remembrance Day and all that it signifies but this means I won't have much time to do any crafty stuff. However, following on from an idea I spotted on Twitter from a posting by MollieMakes , my intention tomorrow is to spice up my Royal British Legion Poppy, although as yet I am not sure in what way. Maybe I could add a bit of felt or sparkle, anyone got any ideas?
I will post a photo of the finished article here when its completed, for all to see. Even if it turns out disastrous.

No comments:

Post a Comment